Warehouse - Packer
|Salary Range:||$10-$11 per hour|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Packer will pack orders and verify items for accurate shipping. The candidate must be detailed oriented, able to multi-task and will be required to meet/exceed minimum performance criteria for speed and accuracy.|
Regular business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. or as needed to meet business goals and objectives.
|Duties:||• Pack orders by reading pick tickets |
• Complete necessary paperwork
• Move completed orders to the shipping area
• Provide assistance or direction to other warehouse workers as needed
• Responsible for the careful handling of all merchandise at all times
• Maintains a clean, orderly work area.
• Adheres to safety and promotes safe work practices.
• Maintain attendance and punctuality as required by assigned work schedule
• Maintain a courteous and positive relationship with all co-workers
• Other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• Basic language communication skills|
• Extended periods of standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching and continuous lifting/carrying of 25 lbs. or more up to 50 lbs.
• Time management
• Judgment and decision making
• Capacity to work independently or within a team environment and follow direction
• Previous warehouse experience preferred
• Previous experience using RF Scanners preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.