|Salary Range:||$12 DOE|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||General Warehouse position with 175 year old company located in Blue Ash, Ohio. Temperature controlled distribution center, full benefits and casual work environment.|
Load and unload inbound and outbound trucks, stock replenishment, and other general warehouse duties.
Candidates must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
General Warehouse position hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. and as needed to meet business goals and objectives.
|Duties:||• Pick orders |
• Load and Unload inbound and outbound trucks
• Assist in inventory control
• Stock replenishment
• Assist with shipping and receiving
• General housekeeping
• Adheres to safety and promotes safe work practices
• Maintain attendance and punctuality as required by assigned work schedule
• Maintain a courteous and positive relationship with all co-workers
• Other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• Basic language communication skills|
• Basic computer skills
• Extended periods of standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, and lifting/carrying of 25 lbs. to 50 lbs.
• Time management
• Judgment and decision making
• Capacity to work independently or within a team environment and follow direction
• Previous warehouse experience preferred but willing to train
• Previous experience using RF Scanners preferred but willing to train
• Forklift or Cherry Picker experience preferred but willing to train when opportunities are available
• High school diploma or equivalent required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.